11th January 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of summer training in BHEL?

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of M.E. 2 year frim saroj institute of technology and management, lucknow
I want to do summer training.pleas tell me how to apply in bhel for summer training

17th January 2015, 12:05 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: What is the process of summer training in BHEL?

You should need to keep in touch with following link.
http://www.bheledn.com/
Yes you can surely applying for BHEL summer training.
You need to obtain a letter from your college in the training and placement department of your college and you send that Cover letter to BHEL address.
The letter format is the this type,
TO THE GM/AGM BHEL X.Y.Z to address the recruiter . The Schedule of Training must be define in your letter. The probable period for training in BHEL is 15 days, 1 month or 2 month. You can mentioned location in your application.
You send letter with attachment of CV very quickly because the rear end is fixed.

PFA, It would be help you address the exact process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SIP_BHEL.pdf(75.1 KB, 684 views)
4th February 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of btech (instrumentation engg) 3rd year . i want to do summer traning please give me advise
1st March 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of Btech (electronic communication Engg ) 3rd year. i want to do summer trainig in bhel please tell me . how to apply in bhel jagdeeshpur
13th May 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of Btech (electronic & communication Engg ) 3rd year (NIT Kurukshetra). i want to do summer training in bhel please tell me, how to apply in bhel Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?