7th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my college is not allowing to take training?

I m just trying to take training and after that get job there but the issue is that our college not allowed us for that regarding training in 4th year.

13th February 2014, 11:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: College is not allowing to take training

There is no way of doing the training in any company if the college doesn't allow you to do because you need to submit the approved letter given from your college to the company.

Now the best thing to do is to meet you HOD (Head of Department) and let him/her know about the value of the training which you are going to undergo. Just let them know that you will probably get a job right after the training is over and if possible for more candidates then let know about that as well.

For sure they will understated about it's value if you present to your HOD in a well manner then you can process the needed formalities and apply for the company without any issue.

Without consulting with your HOD there is no other way to resolve this issue. So, find out the right time soon and talk with your HOD or may be senior teachers who are there in your department so that they can help you to sort this out as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?