7th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship after 7th semester?

my question is what is the procedure for training in final sem.
This training should be minimum of 4 months...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
  2. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  3. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure for internship after 7th semester? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  6. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  8. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  9. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  10. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  11. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  12. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  16. How to take internship training in MNC? What is the procedure?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2014, 11:43 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Procedure for internship after 7th semester?

There is no particular procedure followed for the internship. I just have given in steps which you need to follow up for doing the internship after your 7th semester.

STEP 1: Apply for various companies where you wanted to do the internship wherein you will be called for the internship if selected.

STEP 2: Get the permission letter signed from your college by meeting your department HOD.

STEP 3: Submit the letter and documents which are needed in the company to start the internship.

The challenging thing is that getting a company for doing a internship which is quite hard now a days. CLICK HERE!! to know all the present internship program which are available through out India. Just start applying for those to do the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?