29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What would be the steps which we need to follow to do summer internship in TCS company while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

What would be the steps which we need to follow to do summer internship in TCS company while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE? Can someone please give me the answer on this? It would be great if you can answer me on the issue soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  2. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  9. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  12. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  13. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  14. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  16. What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE? -- [New]
  17. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
30th August 2015, 08:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the steps which we need to follow to do summer internship in TCS company while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

I am extremely sorry to state that TCS has stopped recruiting interns from streams other than Computer Science and Information Technology from this year. Hence you are not eligible to apply for internship in TCS. It will recruit interns only from CS/IT or related streams of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?