25th August 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is taught in area of Networks and Networking during industrial training in HCL?

Tell me that what is taught in the area of networks and networking during industrial training in hcl? Tell me about internship in networking department in hcl.

30th May 2023, 09:09 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What is taught in area of Networks and Networking during industrial training in HCL?

HCL offers industrial training in the area of Networks and Networking to students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. The training program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to work in the networking field.
The training program covers a wide range of topics, including:
  • Network architecture and design
  • Network protocols and routing
  • Network security
  • Network troubleshooting
  • Network monitoring and management
Students also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, which gives them the chance to apply their skills and knowledge in a practical setting.
At the end of the training program, students are awarded a certificate of completion. This certificate can be used to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to potential employers.
28th June 2023, 10:15 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is taught in area of Networks and Networking during industrial training in HCL?

Candidates undergo 12 months training for entry-level IT Services & Associate job roles. This is a hybrid training program focusing on overall education and personality grooming of students making them job-ready.

Post the training the candidates can start their career in Application & Software Development, Infrastructure Management Support, Design Engineer, etc.

Tech Bee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship and start earning a salary in between INR 1.70 – 2.20 lakhs per annum, once hired by HCLTech
30th June 2023, 05:53 PM
Ar_pit

The field of Networks and Networking during industrial training:

Networking Fundamentals

Network Devices and Technologies

Network Design and Implementation

Routing and Switching

Network Security

Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting

Emerging Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?