28th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?

sir,
i am student of B-TECH 3rd year, ECE. please give me infomation, how to apply for 6 week Industrial Training on Microsoft, HCL, Wipro and Infosys.
plz give me suggestion on [email protected]. I will be highly oblige.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. Whether Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft provides internship and training to B.Tech students? How can I apply?
  4. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  5. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  6. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?
  9. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  10. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  11. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  13. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  16. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
28th January 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?

sir,
I am student of B.TECH 3rd year, CSE. please give me infomation, how to apply for 6 week Industrial Training on Microsoft, HCL, Wipro and Infosys.
plz give me suggestion on this project for summer internship.i will choose a topic for research i.e machine learning .sir can i apply in companys.
i am studing in Banasthali university.pls reply in my Email id:[email protected].
thanks
24th October 2015, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?

sir,
I am student of BE 3rd year in EEE BLDEA's engg college vijayapur i requested in you to give the information about 6 week industrial training in infosys,wipro,intel and tec mahindra....
thank u sir
my email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?