27th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the various summer internship programs for B.Tech biotechnology?

I am a second year student i want to do my student internship programs in any of the iit's relating my department mainly on the plant biotechnology? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer internship in Biotechnology?
  3. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  4. What should I do for taking up internship programs in summer while doing 3rd year B.Tech course?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  8. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  10. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  11. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  12. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  13. List of good hospitals to do biotechnology summer internship in kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  15. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  16. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can i apply for internship programs?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate in West Bengal?
28th February 2016, 10:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various summer internship programs for B.Tech biotechnology?

Biotechnology is still in its infant stage in India. However, it is expected to be one of the largest fields in future India due to its rapid growth each day. There are many institutes and organizations which provide training and certifications as well as internship in this field.

You can pursue training cum internship from:-
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?