10th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

When to appear for UPSC exam after internship?

Sir, I am 4th yr BHMS student. When to appear UPSC exam after internship/during internship? Please answer on my email ID - [email protected]

15th January 2016, 11:55 PM
userdefined

Default Re: When to appear for UPSC exam after internship?

You can stop your Internship at right times if required and there is no major use in Internship if you are looking for Civil service. UPSC conducts civil service exam every year during the month of July-August. Exam notifications will be made in the month of May month every year.

Eligibility:

-Age Limit: 21-32 years Gen-32, OBC-35, SC/ST-37
-Should be Citizen of India.
-Should be a Degree Holder
16th January 2016, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to appear for UPSC exam after internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 4th yr BHMS student. When to appear UPSC exam after internship/during internship? Please answer on my email ID - [email protected]
You are final year candidates of BHMS so you are eligible for UPSC exam like civil service exam.

Those candidate who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?