11th October 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation?

When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation? I want to know when will be the right time to do it? Can you please give me the details on the same? When should be the time I should apply for the internship and do it? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Do you have one month internship available in your company? How to get one month internship in general?
  2. Few weeks Summer Training or Summer Internship for B.E./B.Tech?
  3. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  6. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  7. List of Electronics Core Companies? How can I prepare for the interview?
  8. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students?
  9. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  12. Possibility to do 6 month Articleship instead of 2 years in CMA course? Can I get a good job?
  13. Where to apply for Articleship in B.Com at Hyderabad? Is it beneficial for Banking job? -- [New]
  14. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job?
  15. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  16. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  17. Difference between Summer training and Summer Internship?
  18. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
11th October 2016, 05:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation?

Internship is a training offered by companies to undergraduate students called interns. Internship can be paid as well as unpaid.

If you have completed half of your degree course means if you have completed 2nd year or 3rd year of your degree course then you are eligible to apply for internship in any company. Because if you apply at your 1st year then your application will get neglected due to lack of proper knowledge about the subjects and experience. So, it's better to apply at your 2nd year or after that.

Some companies prefer candidates of 3rd year rather than of 2nd year, so you have to apply accordingly.
13th October 2016, 01:34 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When can I start summer internship training while doing graduation? I want to know when will be the right time to do it? Can you please give me the details on the same? When should be the time I should apply for the internship and do it? Awaiting for the quick response.
The best time to start summer internship training is after 4th semester. You will get a basic idea about your stream as well and you could scale up your textbook knowledge. There are a lot of PSUs which accepts students for summer internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?