11th October 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Where can I do summer internship while doing 4th semester in B.Tech?

Where can I do summer internship while doing 4th semester in B.Tech? Can you please list me down all the colleges in which we can try out for doing the internship? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
  2. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  3. Where can I do summer internship while doing 4th semester in B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for Summer Internship being Civil 4th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  9. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?
  10. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  12. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  14. Summer internship in India after 4th semester?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  16. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
11th October 2016, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship while doing 4th semester in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I do summer internship while doing 4th semester in B.Tech? Can you please list me down all the colleges in which we can try out for doing the internship? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!
You can apply for internship in below given colleges.

Krishna Dental College (KDC), Mayur Vihar Ph-I, Delhi

NIMT Group of Institutions, P No-41,knowledge Park-I, Kasna Rd, Pari Chowk Noida Delhi

Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad, Contact No: 120 - 2741141 - 43

SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute

Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre

Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?