27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am in 4th semester of B.Tech and my branch is electrical engineering. I want summer internship than please tell me what is the procedure for internship from bhel.? I want to take up the internship to ensure that I would be able to get a job after completion of B.Tech course. Can someone please help me in the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  2. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  5. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  7. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  8. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  10. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Summer internship in India after 4th semester?
  12. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
27th April 2015, 03:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?

BHEl stands for Bharat heavy electronics limited which is one of the largest government organization in India.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidates must have passed his full time bachelor's degree from a recognized institute/ university.

* Candidates should have secured minimum aggregate of 80%.

* The maximum age of the candidates is 27 years.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

* At first candidate should have get an approval letter from the respective training and placements cell.

* Prepare a suitable resume and also a request letter from the college.

* Courier the above documents to the following address:

The General manager,
Human resource development center,
BHEL.

* Upon receiving the application, they will send you an acknowledgment letter which means you are selected as a graduate trainee.

* Get the acknowledgment letter signed by the Head of the institution and send it to the respective address.

* Candidate should apply the online application form at http://careers.bhel.in/etrlive/jsp/et_term.jsp?term=1

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

* Candidate has appear for a written examination which is conducted by BHEL.

* All the eligible candidates are invited for the written examination.

* Written test is of objective type where 70% of weightage is assigned to technical part and 30% for aptitude part.

* Merit list is prepared and and candidates will be called for personal interview in 1:3 ratio to the total number of vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?