29th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have done my bds from a college and done my internship from other college affiliated to same university i am having the nocs from both the college university and the dci but at the time of registration with up state dental council they are asking that they need the internship completion certificate from my parent college only but how the parent college will give the completion certificate please tell what should i do now!!!!! sir i mean to say what will be the procedure to get registered with up state dental council your kind help is highly required sir!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  4. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  5. Are there any rules for getting 1 year bds internship from another college?
  6. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  8. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  9. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  10. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  12. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
  13. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  14. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  15. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  17. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  18. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
29th December 2015, 04:02 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?

Every college have their own training or the internship program internally. But, it is upon you to get your training done from your parent college or other college. But, in this case if they are asking for the training letter from you college then ask your college for the same. They will provide you at nominal charge.

To register with the state dental council, you need to apply for the same with all your educational documents.
29th December 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?

You can do internship in below given BDS college.

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?