22nd January 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Where can i do summer training in Oil and Gas sector?

Dear sir/mam,

I am b.tech 3rd year student and i want to do summer training in oil and gas sector. Can you please tell me where can i do training during summer vacations under Oil and Gas sector? Please reply soon.

I hope a positive response will come in reply.

Keep in touch.

Thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Oil and Gas sector?
  3. Is it beneficial to go for MBA in Oil and Gas sector?
  4. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  5. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  7. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  8. What is Petroleum Technology? Is it safe for females?
  9. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  10. Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in upstream sector after doing MBA in Oil and Gas?
  12. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  13. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  14. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  15. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?
  17. Which PSUs will accept GATE 2016 scores for Production engineering stream?
  18. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
24th January 2016, 02:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do summer training in Oil and Gas sector?

There are many organizations in the field of Oil and Gas sector where you can pursue training during your summer vacations. PSUs in the oil and gas sector are the perfect sites for training. Apart from PSUs, there are many private organizations like Reliance, Adani, etc. where you can pursue summer training. The leading organizations which are seek by most of the students are :-

- IOCL
- ONGC
- BPCL
- HPCL
- Reliance Petroleum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?