31st December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?

which brach would be better.. aeronautical or petroleum..i mean which one would have high salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC GT papers for Petroleum branch? -- [New]
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  4. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  5. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch
  8. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  9. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  10. How good is petroleum branch for girls and what is the scope of it?
  11. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
  14. How to join IAF flying branch after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  16. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  17. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  18. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?
4th May 2013, 01:44 AM
RKMALAV
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?

HELLO.....
BOTH ARE THE BRANCH ARE GOOD....BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE SALARY ...THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING.

>> Aeronautical engineering is he engineering activities behind all of the industry, so it covers design, aerodynamics, structures, materials, systems and some operations, as well as the minority subjects like reliability.

>> Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and Production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Exploration, by earth scientists, and petroleum engineering are the oil and gas industry's two main subsurface disciplines, which focus on maximizing economic recovery of hydrocarbons from subsurface reservoirs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?