27th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Where to do the internship while doing 3rd year Metallurgical engineering?

I am a engineering student of 3rd year METALLURGICAL ENGG. in NIT RAIPUR. I wish for an internship programme in the same course. What should I do now to get the information on doing the internship? Can someone please help me on this?

So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Where can i find Internship for 3rd year Metallurgical & Materials students?
  6. Internship related to Metallurgy available in BHEL for B.Tech(Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Three months internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student in Metallurgical and material science?
  8. Internship in Bellary Karnataka state being a 3rd year B.Tech student in Materials and Metallurgical engineering branch?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  11. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  14. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  15. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
10th March 2016, 07:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do the internship while doing 3rd year Metallurgical engineering?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. Since you are from metallurgy background, so you can get internship opportunity in :-

- PSUs like Coal India, ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Private oil refineries, power plants and steel plants like Reliance, Adani, Tata, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Metal Manufacturing plants like NMDC, Hindalco, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?