26th January 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?

Which are the comlpanies that offer the internship for third year metallurgical and material science students?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  6. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  10. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  13. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  17. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
26th January 2015, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?

You can apply for Internship in following companies

1. Lakshmi Metallurgy Limited, 118, Alloy House, West Of Chord Road, Near-Ananda Co, Mahalakshmipuram, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2349 9999

2. Raghavendra Spectro Metallurgical Laboratory, Plot No-326, IV Phase, 9th Cross Road, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2836 2092

3. International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy, RCI Road, Balapur Post
Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2445 7105

4. S V Metallurgical Labs, S No 5 & 6, A-17, C Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar
Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2377 0288
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?