1st July 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the details about TCS Internship aptitude questions?

Please Sir/Mam,
Please Please send some important details about TCS internship aptitude test questions or from where i can prepare for it coz i have only limited time to prepare for it . Any help would be appreciated. I need to get the internship somehow.

1st September 2016, 05:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the details about TCS Internship aptitude questions?

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a top multinational company. So, it is a bit tough for the candidates to go for the internship program in this organisation.

As you have requested for the aptitude test questions for the preparation of TCS internship so, I have attached some papers regarding the same.

Find the attachment below, go through the papers, follow the level of questions and start preparing for the aptitude test.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS internship.pdf(56.1 KB, 369 views)
File Type: pdf TCS internship 1.pdf(56.0 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf TCS Internship 2.pdf(30.4 KB, 241 views)
File Type: doc TCS internship 3.doc(143.5 KB, 244 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?