15th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Where I can apply for Summer Training related to Molecular Microbiology in India being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd semester student?

Hello guys,
I am a student of B.Sc in Biotechnology in 3rd semester. I want to do Summer Training related to Molecular Microbiology. Kindly tell me that where I can find Training related to my interest anywhere in India?
Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  2. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  4. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  5. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  6. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  7. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  8. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  12. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  14. Topics related to Software Designing to do in Summer Training for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Where should I go for this Summer Training?
  15. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  16. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of 3rd semester
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
21st May 2015, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can apply for Summer Training related to Molecular Microbiology in India being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I am a student of B.Sc in Biotechnology in 3rd semester. I want to do Summer Training related to Molecular Microbiology. Kindly tell me that where I can find Training related to my interest anywhere in India?
Please help me to find out.
You can apply below given institute for summer tarining in M.Sc in Molecular Microbiology.

1. Center for Microbiology & Bio-Technology Research and Training, Bhopalhttp://www.cmbtresearch.com/

2. Pinnacle Biomedical Research Institute, Bhopal, http://www.pbri.in/

3. Department of Microbiology and Cell Biology, IISc, Bangalore, Devasandra
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2293 2410

4. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore, http://www.ibab.ac.in

5. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Bangalore, http://rgcb.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?