13th February 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether BDS internship can be considered as clinical experience or not?

I have done BDS course and right i am doing my internship. I want to know whether my BDS internship can be considered as a clinical experience or not. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Does one year BDS internship comes under clinical experience?
  2. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  3. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor?
  4. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?
  5. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
  6. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  7. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  8. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  9. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  10. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion in Kerala?
  11. How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry
  12. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  13. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  15. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  16. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  17. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  18. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
15th February 2016, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BDS internship can be considered as clinical experience or not?

Yes, BDS experience can be considered as a clinical experience provided :-

- You pursue the internship in a recognized medical hospital/nursing home.
- You get the proof of your successful completion of the internship.
- You pursue the internship for the entire allotted internship duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?