11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether Birla Corporation Limited offers Internship to B.E. 3rd year student?

I want to know that is Birla Corporation Limited provide Internship? I have completed my 3rd year of B.E and now I am looking for Internship. Can this company provide Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited during summer vacations?
  2. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  3. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Which Public Limited Companies in Indian offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year students? What is the procedure to apply for Internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship for CSE students of 3rd year?
  6. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship? -- [New]
  12. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Internship in Hindustan aeronautics limited being a 3rd year B.E in Aeronautical engineering student?
  14. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  16. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies in Bangalore offering internship program for 3rd year MCA student
18th October 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Birla Corporation Limited offers Internship to B.E. 3rd year student?

Yes, the above mentioned Institute offers internship program to B.E. 3rd year candidate. You can apply for the internship as and when the application for internship program is announced by the institute mentioned above.

You should apply for the internship program as the above mentioned institute is a reputed one.
18th October 2016, 03:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Birla Corporation Limited offers Internship to B.E. 3rd year student?

In order to get internship in any company you should have completed half of your course i.e. 2nd year or 3rd year. As you are in the 3rd year of B.E, so you are eligible to apply for internship in any company.

Yes, Birla Corporation limited offers internship to the candidates who are pursuing their B.E year. Candidates who are pursuing their B.Tech/B.E are eligible to apply in this company. So, being a B.E student you can apply for internship in Birla Corporation Limited.

All the best.
18th October 2016, 03:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get internship in any company you should have completed half of your course i.e. 2nd year or 3rd year. As you are in the 3rd year of B.E, so you are eligible to apply for internship in any company.

Yes, Birla Corporation limited offers internship to the candidates who are pursuing their B.E year. Candidates who are pursuing their B.Tech/B.E are eligible to apply in this company. So, being a B.E student you can apply for internship in Birla Corporation Limited.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?