29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am Ashik, 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical student studying in IIIT, Nuzvid Campus. I want to do internship in the theme of designing. Please give me the details of which company offers it and how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Gurgaon? How to apply for them?
  8. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
6th August 2017, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship in Design to Mechanical 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Ashik, 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical student studying in IIIT, Nuzvid Campus. I want to do internship in the theme of designing. Please give me the details of which company offers it and how to apply?

List of companies offering internships in Design to mechanical engineering students is given below;

Saral Designs - Official Website

Pepo Deal - Official Website

Lite Technology Company Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Levram Lifesciences - Official Website

Sickle Innovations - Official Website

Students can apply for internships directly or through their college training and placement cell. They have to apply for internships with NOC, covering letter and resume. Students can also find the internship details in the internship portals. Mostly, internships are offered to students on the basis of academic performance and interview. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?