25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently in 3rd semester of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering).
I would like to know about the procedure for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India. Kindly let me know the procedure soon. I hereby look forward for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  4. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
29th August 2015, 09:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

There is no online provision of application for winter internship in Shipping Corporation of India. So you need to apply offline by contacting the concerned branch or through employees working in the concerned branch. However, it is difficult to get an internship opportunity since you are in third semester and do not have adequate knowledge. However, you can try for it by contacting the HR department and speaking with the officer-in-charge. If allowed, follow the instructions of the concerned authority to enroll yourself for the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?