13th July 2011, 03:04 AM
windowsgenious

When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?

hello sir,
i am doing engg.
Now i am in 3rd year(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
i want to do the internship program by the software companies in india.
the companies i preferred are google,IBM..
so can u suggest me when and how to apply ..and what cliteria are needed to apply..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  2. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?
  5. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  6. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How can I apply for internship in good companies? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  14. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  15. Is it possible to apply for Internship in IBM for a non-employee?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  18. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
19th July 2011, 09:53 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?

Getting selected in companies like IBM, Google are extremely tough.All you need to do is getting a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship and then you need to forward your resume and other details to the branch office.The HR is the approving authority for internship and summer training hence you need to forward the details to the respected branch Manager/HR.

If your aggregate is more, then the company will send you back an approval letter.There are only limited number of seats in each company hence send your resume and details.Its better that you forward your resume and details to many companies so that you have many options in your hand.

IBM India-Click here
19th July 2011, 10:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?

When you compleate your last sem with good paformance then you can be send a approval letter for the internship.
There are only limited number of seats in each company hence send your resume and details.
It will better that you forward your resume and details to many companies so that you have many options in your hand.

Beside this you may campacing from your collage.

Know about IBM India,

IBM India-Click here

Thanks!
19th July 2011, 10:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to apply & the opportunity to work under companies like Google , Ibm ,
is too difficult to apply for internship you have to take permission from your college principal
after that you can talk to their company authority or hr who give suggestion or admit in the company .

for more knowledge you can talk to the higher authority..........

good luck..............
23rd March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hai sir ...now am in mtech 9computerscience and engineering ) 2nd semister....how can i apply to internship in companies....
2nd June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir how should i apply for internship and what is the use of internship and how will be my pay hike after doing internship?
13th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply internship for my main project can u sugges tell me the procedure
12th November 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

please tell me,
what are the requirements to get job in google with B.tech graduation
25th September 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir....
I completed my engineering(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) and iam 2013 passedout.
how shoul i join in internship
I want work experience
13th January 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir ..
I am doing 4 th sem mba in finance. This sem i should do the internship regarding my finance subjec.
Are you providing internship programme for mba students?
If u r providing that please tell about the procedure..
22nd January 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i am a 3rd year B.tech IT student. i hav knowledge of C, C , JAVA, ADVANCED JAVA, HTML, CSS, SQL and i am working on my PHP skills. i hav developed a web-application, a website and working on another website. I want to attend an internship programme in Microsoft , Google, Facebook, Apple. How can i bag this opportunity? please suggest!
28th June 2015, 01:18 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

For internship in such big MNC companies you need to take the internship letter from your placement office.
Then you have to apply for internship in the company.
Then they will fulfill the eligibility criteria if needed or they will give internship on the basis of interview.
Eligibility criteria is listed below:-
Eligibility criteria is listed below for the above listed companies:-[/B]

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or degree program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

I hope you got it.
20th September 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship at Google? After my graduation? What are the chances of selection for a student belonging from a small town private college. Please tell...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?