7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Alternative Medicine training after B.Optometry?

I am currently doing B.OPTOMETRY course i am a doing intern .
After completing the course did i am eligible to Alternative Medicine training?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms of Bachelor of Alternative medicine?
  2. How to do medicine or alternative medicine without answering any entrance test? I have completed my BSc MLT from NTR university?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I write Dr Prefix after bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine?
  6. Information for admission in diploma in physical medicine? I am an MBBS
  7. How to do Medicine after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.
  9. Is a bachelor(Alternative medicine) program approved by MP government?
  10. Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi
  11. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which fields involve fame that I can take after passing 12th commerce stream?
  13. Good colleges in Lucknow, Kanpur or Ghaziabad after scoring 47314 rank in general and 14964 in OBC?
  14. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  15. What is the fees for BAMS, alternative medicine
  16. Can i be eligible for MSc sports medicine after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. Is the B.A.M.S by M.E.H college at Ranjhi(Jabalpur) government approved?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th April 2016, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Alternative Medicine training after B.Optometry?

Optometry is not a course to become a doctor in alternative medicine. For that you need to complete BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BPT/BOT like courses. B.Optometry will only make you eligible for vision correction treatment through lenses and glasses.

Hence, if you want to open a vision correction store then optometry is a good course for you. You can also work in companies which make glasses and contact lenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?