24th December 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Where to get physical training for SI? Is there any private institution available for the training?

Hello sir
Can u lead me wher can i get physical training for SI of Tamilnadu.
Is there any Privete instiutions available to build-up for SI selection,
Is there any private instiution available to give physical training to become SI .
Thanks& Regards
Senthil.S

1st December 2017, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get physical training for SI? Is there any private institution available for the training?

For physical training, you can yourself set a schedule and do your training at home. There is no need to join any coaching classes for physical training of SI, because it will surely be not as tough as SSB.

You just need to practice daily in the morning and evening to make yourself physically ready for the fitness test ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?