8th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Ph.D in part time in good university after completion M.Pharma course?

I have completed my M.Pharma, can you assist me for Ph.D admission in some good university but it should be part time?......since I am presently working.. I just need to know the procedure to ensure that I will follow it properly to get the admission. So, kindly help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for Ph.D in part time in good university after completion M.Pharma course?
  2. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  4. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  5. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  6. In which University can I get admission without entrance exam for pursuing PhD in Botany? Which Universities provide part time PhD course?
  7. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  8. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  9. When we need to apply for part time Ph.D in Uttkal University for Anatomy?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  11. Can I do part time Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm course?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Which university is best to do part time Ph.D after completion of PG degree?
  14. What are the options available for doing part time PhD in Business Management?
  15. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  16. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  17. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  18. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
9th November 2016, 08:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D in part time in good university after completion M.Pharma course?

You should appear for NET examination after your PG qualification having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate. After having cleared NET examination, you will be most eligible to apply for admission in PhD course in any recognized university(part time).

You should therefore, start preparing for your entrance examination as clearing the examination is not a matter of joke and needs good preparation.
10th November 2016, 06:44 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D in part time in good university after completion M.Pharma course?

List of good Universities:

* Annamalai University
* UP Technical University
* Manipal University
* Jawharlal Nehru Technology University
* Amity University

These are the famous distance good university in India.You can apply by college portal also and after clear the NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?