23rd July 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Com course in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  2. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  3. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  5. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  6. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  8. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  9. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  18. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
15th May 2016, 10:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Com course in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to register for the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to the M.Com. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Com with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university. You have to clear the entrance and attend the counseling to get a seat in University of Delhi. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can check the details in the university website link given Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?