18th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?

i want to get PhD in English. i am doing BA English. how much money it will cost to get the one,and how many years to complete it, and what is the basic qualification for PHD,is there any scholarship, how to get that, who can get that, please help me, that'll be very helpful to me. please mail me [email protected] thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  2. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  3. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?
  5. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  6. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  7. Ph.D in English through correspondence after masters in English? Can I do both Job and Ph.D in English?
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  9. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  10. Procedure to do CS course? Duration of this course? Best Institutions offering this course?
  11. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
  12. Can I do Hotel management course after B.Com?
  13. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  15. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  16. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  17. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
27th May 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?

I am doing M.A.Eng from ignou.kindly suggest me some universities which offer PhD through corrospondence in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?