16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

About PhD Chemistry through GATE rank or score?

Upto which rank and upto how many marks I could get the admission in PhD. And what are the dates or releasing form for application of PhD programme in different iits. Can someone please provide me the details based on the last time? Thank you!

17th April 2016, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: About PhD Chemistry through GATE rank or score?

Merely GATE is not enough for getting admission in a top university or institute for admission. You need to perform well in the interview stage also. For IITs make sure that your score is above 90 percentile.

Normally, IITs shortlist candidates for interview stage based on academic qualification and other scores. Hence, try to score as good as possible.
18th April 2016, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Upto which rank and upto how many marks I could get the admission in PhD. And what are the dates or releasing form for application of PhD programme in different iits. Can someone please provide me the details based on the last time? Thank you!
If you have qualified in GATE exam with minimum score, then also you are eligible for Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE rank.

Every institutes conduct their own interview, so you can visit the official website of the respective university in order to get the details..
16th February 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I get 27 marks in gate chemistry, can i get phd or mtech admission in iits???
19th January 2021, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of the exam in GATE we have to write in order to get seat in iits for PhD chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?