11th October 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in BMS College of Engineering?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in BMS College of Engineering for PhD program in Biotechnology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

15th September 2021, 09:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in BMS College of Engineering?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in BMS College of Engineering is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through GATE/ UGC NET exam.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant final selection will be done through personal interview.

Applicant can visit official website for admission procedure.
http://bmsce.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?