10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in BMS College of Engineering for PhD program in Computer and Information Science? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  5. How many PhD(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  8. Entrance exam available to study M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  9. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  10. Requirements to apply for PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  11. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  12. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  14. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  16. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
14th July 2022, 01:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Computer and Information Science.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam.

No age criteria for this course.
18th July 2022, 03:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?

The admission procedure to study PhD Computer and Information Science at BMS College of Engineering is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called PHD entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?