2nd October 2016, 12:26 PM
intzar alam

Eligibility to do BTC after graduation from Jamia Hamdard New Delhi? Job opportunities in UP after this?

I have done my graduation in Jamia Hamdard New Delhi. Can I do BTC? Later would I get any problem to get BTC job in U.P? Would I get job opportunities there? Kindly tell

13th October 2016, 09:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do BTC after graduation from Jamia Hamdard New Delhi? Job opportunities in UP after this?

Eligibility to apply for BTC :

<> You should complete the graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

<> Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : 21 years

-- Maximum Age : 30 years.

Selection process will be based on the merit list. And one more thing this is a certified course. It is useful for extra skills to become a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?