12th March 2016, 09:55 AM

Percentage required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in B.Pharmacy at Jamia Hamdard University Delhi?

Please tell me that how many percentage in required in 12 cbse board to take admission in B.pharmacy in jamia hamdard university in delhi ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  2. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  3. Can I do CA after doing BBA from Jamia Hamdard?
  4. Can I get admission in MBA at Jamia Hamdard having 53 percentile in MAT?
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  6. Date of sale of admission forms of Jamia Hamdard University for class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science Engineering in India?
  9. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  10. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  12. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?
  13. How to do B.Tech from Jamia Hamdard?
  14. Duration of MAster Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  16. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  17. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  18. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
13th March 2016, 09:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in B.Pharmacy at Jamia Hamdard University Delhi?

Eligibility for B.pharmacy at Jamia Hamdard University:

10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology at least 50% marks in the aggregate and also in the aggregate of PCB

Appeared in the Interview conducted by Jamia Hamdard

Completed the age of 17 years

For more detail please visit http://http://jamiahamdard.edu/faculty-of-pharmacy/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?