25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to make my career in Dance Movement Therapy. I am studying in B.Sc(Nursing). So, I have a chance to do Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy in TISS i.e.; Tata Institute of Social Sciences? I want to know the complete information and how to proceed for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  3. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  4. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  7. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  8. Procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?
  9. When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?
  12. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  13. Does Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts NET JRF ranks for admission in research course? Cut off marks for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  16. List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?