1st March 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to make my career in counselling. I am studying in B.A. Psychology at IGNOU. So, I have a chance to do Diploma in Counselling in TISS i.e.; Tata Institute of Social Sciences? I want to know the complete information and how to proceed for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  2. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  6. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  7. When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. Does Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts NET JRF ranks for admission in research course? Cut off marks for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  18. What is the average salary after completing diploma in hospital administration? What is the fee structure for the same in Tata Institute of social science Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2018, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Counselling course Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Delhi with the above mentioned educational qualification. The basic eligibility criteria and detailed information about this course is as follows.

<> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> Your minimum age must be 25 years at the time of applying for this course.

<> Selection into this course can be done on the basis of marks secured in Personal Interview that is conducted by the Institute.

<> As you are done with Bachelor's Degree, you are eligible according to my knowledge.

Application form can be downloaded from it's official website and the duration of this course is 1 year.

Email ID :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?