8th September 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am Ishita Singh, completed 9th standard. I want to get admission in 10th class at Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. Kindly confirm it is possible or not? If it is not possible then please confirm what is the procedure for admission in 10th standard?
Best Regards-
Ishita Singh

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  2. Fee structure for standard 9th admission in Banasthali Kota in Rajasthan?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  5. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  6. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  7. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  8. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  9. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  11. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  12. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  13. What is the date of the entrance test for M.Ped?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  16. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  18. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
13th September 2015, 02:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?

No, It is possible to get admission in 10th class of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student.

Candidate can get admission in 6th standard or 9th standard only.

Procedure to get admission :

Candidate have to send a DD of Rs. 800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to :
Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)

Prospectus and application can be obtain at website : http://www.banasthali.org

Just fill the online application form and submit it on the above address.
27th December 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I am Riya Sharma, completed 9th standard. I want to get admission in 10th class at Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. Kindly confirm it is possible or not? If it is not possible then please confirm what is the procedure for admission in 10th standard?
Best Regards-

Riya Sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?