26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

I want to secure admission in Central University of Orissa for PhD program in Journalism & Mass Communication. Can you please let me know about the admission criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  2. How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?
  3. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the admissions criteria for B.Sc in Mass Communication under BHU?
  5. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  6. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  10. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  13. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  14. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  17. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  18. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
2nd May 2018, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

Admission Criteria to pursue PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Central University of Orissa:

In order to be eligible for pursuing this program, you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The duration of this PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program is 3 years (full time).

Admission into this course is done on the basis of
* Entrance Examination (50%)
* Qualifying degree (20%)
and
* Interview (30%)

You must have aeady qualified for ICAR/ ICMR, CSIR/UGC-JRF/NET, SLET/SET, MANF, Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Fellowship,..etc., are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination that is conducted by this Central University of Orissa. In this case, selection is solely on the basis of the interview.

>> Candidates who are from M.Phil background in the same program are also not required to appear in the written test for PhD course.

>> If you dont have valid score of any of the above mentioned examinations, then you are required to appear in examination that is conducted by this university.

Click here for Official Website
4th May 2018, 05:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

In order to pursue PhD course in Journalism & Mass Communication from Central University of Orissa, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field to be eligible for the PhD course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Journalism & Mass Communication from Central University of Orissa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?