2nd November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?

I am Devanshi Arora of class 10th from Rajasthan Board. I want to know the whole procedure of getting admission in Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan after passing my 10th to get admission in 11th standard. Please give me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  4. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  5. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  8. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  11. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
  13. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  14. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. List of CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar for female candidate from Rajasthan providing Arts stream
  16. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  17. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2016, 10:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?

To get admission in the said School, you must have to apply for class 11th in the said School by collecting the application form from the School office.
There is no fixed eligibility required for the admission in the said School in class 11th.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 10th.
Candidates must have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with good percentage of marks.
4th November 2016, 05:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Devanshi Arora of class 10th from Rajasthan Board. I want to know the whole procedure of getting admission in Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan after passing my 10th to get admission in 11th standard. Please give me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

The admissions to class XI are based on the merit marks of Secondary Certificate/equivalent examination in Banasthali Vidyapith. The medium of education is Hindi in the school. So there is no entrance test for the selection to class XI in the Banasthali Vidyapith. There are Humanities, Sciences and Commerce groups are available in Class XI to study. The fee for the Science group will be Rs 78,000 per annum and for Arts will be Rs 59,000 per annum. The Banasthali Vidyapith website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?