8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?

Please help me to know about the course structure of PhD programme in Drawing & Painting available in Banasthali University. Kindly tell me about the course structure and admission criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. B.Tech programme from Banasthali in 2011: Date of registration & admission? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I do BA LLB from Bansthali University or IP University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  5. Details about M.A Painting course, its fee and time of admission? What is the eligibility criteria for M.A in painting?
  6. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  7. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  8. What is the BFA painting fee structure? How to get admission there?
  9. What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?
  10. Can I do B.Ed in Banasthali University?
  11. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  13. How can I get admission in Banasthali University for class 11th? How much should I score in class 10th to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How to get the admission in BBA in Banasthali University?
  15. Admission for MBA course in Banasthali University without giving entrance exam?
  16. List of colleges which offer BFA(Painting) with fee structure?
  17. Admission in Banasthali University after scoring 66.2% in 12th in science stream?
  18. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?