31st May 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Indian Theatre) in Panjab University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Indian Theatre. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Panjab University for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Indian Theatre) seats are available in Panjab University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
  6. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  7. Entrance exam available to get PhD(Indian Theatre) admission in Panjab University?
  8. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  9. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission?
  10. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  11. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  14. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  15. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  16. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Electronics) in Panjab University? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
23rd July 2022, 12:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Indian Theatre) in Panjab University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Indian Theatre at Panjab University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?