22nd May 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed M.A. in Sociology
and I don't want to become a Teacher but
I want to secure a Government job. Kindly
tell me about the jobs which are available for me.
With Regards-
Swetha.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  2. Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?
  3. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  6. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  7. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  8. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  11. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  12. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?
  13. What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?
  14. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  15. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  18. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2015, 05:41 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?

Government jobs for M.A.(Sociology) candidates :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The candidates can apply for the Ibps bank Probationary officers exam to join in Banking sector.

2. The candidates can apply for the post of Cluster coordinator in District rural development Agency (DRDA,Amdavad)

3. The candidates can apply for the post of Research Associate in Vallabhbhai patel chest institute , Delhi.

4. The candidates can apply for the post of Senior fellow in Uiversity of Delhi

5. The candidates can apply for the post of Project associate Administration in Anna university.

6. The candidates can apply for the post of Project fellow in Regional institute of Education .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?