5th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute for studying PhD in Physiology. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

15th July 2022, 10:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

The Course Structure is:-

Male and Female Infertility

Body Fluid Homeostasis

Current Physiological Research

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Physiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?