24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Poultry Science from Anand Agricultural University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

15th July 2022, 12:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?

The entrance exam called GSAUCA to study PhD Poultry Science at Anand Agricultural University.

To study PhD Poultry Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Poultry Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?