24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Poultry Science) seats are available in Anand Agricultural University?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Anand Agricultural University for Poultry Science stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?
  2. Best institute to study Post Graduate Diploma in Dairy Technology? List of entrance exam for it?
  3. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  4. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  5. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  10. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  12. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  13. Which college can i get for Ph.D. (Biotech) with 2452 rank in ICAR entrance?
  14. How can I get a seat in AIPVT? I have scored 1831 rank
  15. Can I do diploma in Agricultural science after completion of M.Sc in Botany?
  16. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to claim application form for B.Sc Agriculture? Criteria to get admission in top colleges?
  18. How many BFSc(Fish Biology) seats are available in Navsari Agricultural University? -- [New]
15th June 2019, 08:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Poultry Science) seats are available in Anand Agricultural University?

Anand Agricultural University

The total number of Ph.D. (Poultry Science) seats that are available in Anand Agricultural University is 04.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Anand Agricultural University.

Contact Address

Address: Anand, Gujarat
Phone: 02692 261 310
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?