23rd July 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligibile to do Ph.D after completion of masters degree in Urdu with 53% marks?

I am complete master degree in Urdu subject but my per is 53. I can PhD? Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for Ph.D course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

24th July 2016, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to do Ph.D after completion of masters degree in Urdu with 53% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete master degree in Urdu subject but my per is 53. I can PhD? Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for Ph.D course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
You have got 53% marks in masters degree in Urdu, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Because required marks in masters degree is above 55% for Ph.D course.

But there are no age criteria.
25th July 2016, 06:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to do Ph.D after completion of masters degree in Urdu with 53% marks?

As you have completed your masters degree in Urdu but your percentage is below the eligibility criteria that is 55% hence you are not eligible for PhD course.
But you have another option and that is to pursue any other Masters course and Secure good percentage above 55% marks then you will be eligible for PHD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?