29th February 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Biotechnology in India being an M.Sc student of UK?

Hi,
I am doing M.Sc(Biotechnology) in UK. Am I eligible to do PhD in India? If so can anyone please tell me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Biotechnology in India being an M.Sc student of UK? -- [New]
  7. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  8. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  9. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  11. Is a MSc Biotech student eligible to do Ph.D in Forensic? Prospects in Ph.D forensic course?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Biotechnology in India for M.Sc(Fishery) candidate?
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
8th March 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Biotechnology in India being an M.Sc student of UK?

If you have done your M.Sc Biotechnology from a recognized university in UK then surely you will be eligible for admission in India but you need to appear for entrance exam and interview.

There are few seats available for NRI quota and foreign students in Indian universities. Therefore, a good academic record plus performance in interview will matter the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?