8th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JRF if completed M.Sc in distance mode?

SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED M.SC.(ZOOLOGY) in DISTANCE MODE.SHALL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP EXAM?
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%?
  3. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University in Distance Mode?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  6. Can I be eligible for M.Tech through GATE? I am doing MSc IT through distance mode from ANU Guntur
  7. Am I eligible for Group I and II examination after completing B.A in distance mode?
  8. Can I do MSc(Distance Mode) and B.Ed Regular Mode?
  9. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode?
  10. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. Will MSc IT through distance be a better choice for me after completing BSc IT?
  14. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  16. Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?
  17. Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?
  18. What is the career after M.Sc chemistry in distance mode?
14th May 2014, 08:31 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JRF if completed M.Sc in distance mode?

Master in science which is shortly known as M.sc which is the best course and the perfect course for the PhD course. PhD is the doctoral course which is completely regular course for taking the doctorate in the respective course. The PhD course helps the students to make themselves a good and fine researcher in this subject. The PhD is the 2 year degree course helps the students to gain the knowledge about the complete course and also helps them to give the very best placement in the different sectors of the world.

The course is neither hard nor easy to study. So many students are taking admission in this course in different colleges and different universities. You have done the master in science in zoology subject which is the most popular and best subject in the world. The zoology is the study of the all leaving beings without any plants or trees. This subject is mostly read by the medical students who are preparing for their medical studies.

The students are very lucky who are taking admission in this subject. The interested students have to give the entrance exam like JRF entrance Exam. After qualifying they have to go for the admission which is held on the college or universities.
14th May 2014, 09:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Master in science which is shortly known as M.sc which is the best course and the perfect course for the PhD course. PhD is the doctoral course which is completely regular course for taking the doctorate in the respective course.

You mentioned you have complete your master degree now you want to JRF you want to know that is it possible or not. I am happy to say you that you are eligible for the post of JRF which you want as you are complete you master degree in zoology if you can try and study well then you can surely get the post of JRF.

You also mentioned that your degree belongs to the distance degree so for JRF you have to be prepared properly so that you will get the impression in which you have give your interview and also you must have much more English knowledge that means you must have to speak English language properly because English is the knowledge in which it increases your communication skill which is necessary to getting the job which you want in now a days. so be prepared well for in which you want so that you will get the post which you have want. for English knowledge you can prefer the English newspaper and English news channel.
26th June 2020, 10:15 PM
Edu_tech

Yes, the candidates who have enrolled or completed their post graduation from a recognized university or institute affiliated with UGC/AICTE scored minimum marks 55%(5% relaxation for reserved categories) are eligible to apply for NET JRF.
28th June 2020, 06:27 PM
Covid 19

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for JRF if completed M.Sc in distance mode?

My friend! 😎
First just check the university (from which you have passed out the MSc) is UGC approved or not. You can check it form UGC official website. If yes then my friend you are eligible for SCIR NET exam. It doesn't matter whether it is distance education or regular mode.
But along with this you have to check two more eligibility criteria. 1- MSc with 55% for GEN/ EWS and 50% marks for SC/ST/pWd
2- Age should be below 28 OR maximum 28 years. And age relaxation upto 5 years also according to categories 😎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?