30th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?

i complete my msc physics from kuvempu university karnataka in distance mode can i eligible to attend net

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc IT regular after completing BSc IT from Kuvempur University in distance mode
  2. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%?
  3. Can I apply for government job after completing BSc IT from Kuvempu University in distance mode
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University in Distance Mode?
  5. How to join MSc Physics course of Madurai Kamaraj University through distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  8. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  9. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for IAS exam after completing BSc in Kuvempu University
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  12. Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?
  13. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Physics) from Distance Education? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  16. Can i appear for NET exam after completing M.Sc (Physics) from distance mode? Subjects to choose?
  17. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
6th May 2012, 01:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete my msc physics from kuvempu university karnataka in distance mode can i eligible to attend net
The distance program offered by Kuvempu University are approved by the Distance Education Council and therefore, the degree offered by the university is acceptable on all India basis and since you have done masters from the same, you can definitely take National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission.
Now, as you have done M.Sc in Physics, you will have to take the National Eligibility Test in Physical Sciences and is conducted jointly by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and University Grant Commission.
To be considered eligible for the same, you must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the masters degree examination. For candidates belonging to Sc/St category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%.
11th November 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?

Can i attend for SET and NET examinations after completing Msc physics from annamalai university in distance mode?
19th March 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed m.sc in physics (1st year)from kanpuruniversity in 58% in 2013 but I failed in 2nd year in 2014. How is possible.there is something wrong. What is doing now.please sir tell me.
30th August 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSC mathematics from Bhoj open university Bhopal in distance mode?
31st August 2017, 04:23 PM
Junior Member+

Yes you are eligible for National Eligibility Test ( NET) after Msc. Weather you are doing your post graduation with regular mode or distance mode, its not big issue. If you have completed your PG with minimum 55% marks. 5% relaxation is provided to reserved category students.
17th February 2020, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i attend any govt exams ?? i did m.sc physics in Manonmaniam sundranaar university through distance mode???
19th February 2020, 05:41 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSC mathematics from Bhoj open university Bhopal in distance mode?

Hello,

National Testing agency is the exam conducting authority with orgnizes UG CNET exam twice a year.

The candidates who have completed the post graduation degree are eligible to apply for UGC NET exam as master's is the minimum eligibility to apply for the exam.

Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the NTA criteria as given below:

must have completed post-graduation degree from the UGC recognized university with more than 55% marks

There is no age limit for NET lectureship but age must be below 30 years for NET JRF.

The final year in post-graduation degree candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam, however they need to complete the PG degree within 2 years from the recognized university.

The reserved category candidates will be eligible to get the reservation for minimum percentage and age limit criteria.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?