8th March 2023, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPhil in any branches of Psycholgy?

I completed my M.Sc Nursing with psychiatric nursing speciality. Am I eligible for mphil in any branches of psycholgy?

8th March 2023, 09:26 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPhil in any branches of Psycholgy?

The eligibility criteria for MPhil in Psychology varies among universities. However, having a background in nursing with psychiatric speciality can be beneficial for pursuing MPhil in certain branches of Psychology like Clinical Psychology or Psychiatric Social Work. You can check the specific eligibility criteria of the universities you are interested in applying to, as they may have specific requirements such as minimum marks in the qualifying degree, entrance exam scores, and other criteria. It is recommended that you check the websites of the universities that offer MPhil in Psychology to obtain more information on the eligibility criteria and admission process.

However, in general, the following qualifications are required:
  • Candidates must have completed a master's degree in Psychology from a recognized university with a minimum percentage of 55% or CGPA specified by the institution.
  • Candidates should have cleared an entrance examination for admission to MPhil in Psychology, conducted by the respective university or institution.
  • Some universities may also require candidates to have completed a specific number of years of work experience in the field of Psychology.

It is important to note that the eligibility criteria for MPhil in Psychology may differ from university to university. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the specific institution offering the course for their eligibility criteria.
9th March 2023, 06:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPhil in any branches of Psycholgy?

1. You must have a minimum qualification of master's degree or an equivalent degree in the stream of arts or science by a recognized university to be eligible for MPhil Psychology They should score an average of 55% in their master's degree.

2. Admission to this course is based on the entrance test that is conducted by the university itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?