3rd November 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Nursing) in India if pursue MS in China and having 17 years of academics?

Hello, I have finished my MS in Nursing from China. I have total 17 years of academic years including my Masters. I want to apply for PhD in Nursing program here in India. So, am I eligible to apply for PhD program?

14th November 2019, 07:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(Nursing) in India if pursue MS in China and having 17 years of academics?

If you have completed a masters degree with an aggregate of 60% marks from any recognized university then you are eligible to pursue P.h.D(Nursing). 5% relaxation is given to the candidate of the reserved category. Candidate of any age can pursue this course there is no age limit.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?